If you are looking for quality fencing supplies to fence in chickens, horses or anything in between JB Clowes has everything you need to complete your project. Whether you are a professional contractor or a DIY’er our fencing timber stands out due it being treated to ensure quality and durability, which is unmatched by most others.
We have the largest stock range of agricultural & equestrian fencing materials in the area, including:
- Machined-round posts & jump poles
- Machined half-round posts & rails
- Cundy-peeled round & half-round posts
- Sawn posts, rails & kickboards
- Sawn weather-topped gate posts
- Feather-edge boarding & decking boards
- Building & cladding timbers
- Stocknetting, horse netting, poultry netting, weldmesh, etc…
- Smooth wire & barbed wire
In addition to our quality fencing, we also stock a fantastic range of ironmongery ideal for most fencing, field and garden gate applications.
Treated Timber Fencing Supplies for Durability
At J.B. Clowes all our fencing timbers are sourced for their quality and durability. We use three main types of treated timber to help increase the lifespan of your fence, which include:
- Standard Tanalised pressure treated timber – A high performance product suitable for most agricultural, equestrian and domestic applications. Tanilised timber is pressure impregnated with wood preservative to give long term protection against rot and insect attack.
- UC4 (Use Class 4) Pressure treated timber – Suitable for direct ground contact (eg. fence posts). 100% baltic pine (denser and more robust than many UK produced) which is kiln dried to a moisture content level of 20% and then pressure treated to give a 15 year desired service life.
- Pressure creosoted timber – 100% baltic pine which is kiln dried to a moisture content level of 28% and then pressure treated with creosote. Pressure creosoted impregnated timber lasts longer than any other. It also has the added benefit of horses not chewing it.
Got a fencing project we can help with?
Send us a message…
We are open
from 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 3pm on Saturdays.
Please submit your enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.